Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Awesome Request

I have had a great number of requests for me to send my PowerPoint (Impress) presentation to people. Some attended the conference while others just heard of it through the blog world grapevine. That is awesome!

This was the first technology conference that I had attended let alone the first one to speak at. It was a wonderful, rewarding and (based on the responses) successful presentation.

I have just been accepted to speak at another conference in St. Charles, Missouri at the end of January. It will be about Audacity again only this time I have my double session and we will be able to play around with the program, effects and have some fun! If you can make it - I hope to see you there! More information ... click here!

As for now, I am working on my next lesson plan using Audacity! I hope to have the students create a mini weather forecast that they can put to an Impress presentation, similar to a weather man! If you have any ideas, suggestions or comments let me know. I hope to work on this next week.

:-)

No comments: